Liebster Award

Hello Everyone,

Guess what I received today?  A Liebster Award

Liebster Award - Discover new Blogs!


Thanks so much Angie, just the pick me up I needed today, as I received some really sad news that a friend has lost her fight with Cancer last night.  Rest in peace, Sue.

Please hop on over and check out Angie's wonderful layouts and cards.



The idea of the award is to encourage people to pay visits to other peoples blogs.  Sounds good to me.  The other requirement is to pass this Award onto 5 others.

Here are my 5 picks.  Please check out these blogs 


These ladies are all really talented and visiting is sure to inspire you.

Comments

  1. Sorry to hear of the loss of your friend. Happy to have brought a smile to you on a sad day. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the award Carolyn - I'm thrilled that you would think of me to pass the award too! I'm so sorry to hear about your friend - hugs your way xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry to hear of your friend.
    Congrats on the award.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks