Just Add Ink Challenge - 159


Hello Everyone,

Happy Easter to you all,

This week the challenge is to Just Add Bunny's at Just Add Ink

So without further ado, here is my card.  I confess, this uses retired stock.  Chocolate Bunny is an older retired stamp that was available only for a short while in a Mini and also last years SAB papers, which were rather pretty I thought. 


I made a few of these cards last year, and thought, why reinvent the wheel, right?  I don't generally send Easter cards, just the odd one, so my classes don't involve a lot of  Easter projects either, because most of my ladies are of the same mind.  Anyway, as this is appropriate for this time of year, I thought I would share it in the Gallery.

Cardstock used is Pool Party, Calypso Coral, Naturals Ivory and Very Vanilla.

Hope you all enjoy the Easter Break whatever you're doing and please stay safe.

Happy Easter,

Comments

  1. Very pretty, Carolyn! Thanks for playing along with our 'bunny' challenge at Just Add Ink this week. Happy Easter to you and your family. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same to you and yours Christine. Enjoy your Easter Break.

      Delete
  2. Love that silhouette image Carolyn, l don't know why l never bought it..:0( But l love the partial use and pretty colours. Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink and Happy Easter to you.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the chocolate bunny. I have heard they are very much sort after now. Vx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks