Hardware Store????


Hi Everyone,

I've recently been visiting the Hardware stores quite a bit, for the usual stuff with my Husband because we have been working on fixing up an Investment property for sale. 

It got me to thinking what else I could do while I was there and I picked up a few paint chips, made some cards and went back again for more paint chips.  Well what do you do at your local Hardware Store?

This is another one of my Paint chip cards from my latest obsession (oops I mean series).

This beautiful Big Butterfly is stamped with Black Stazon ink and is from the set Strength and Hope.  The greeting is from the Sale-a-bration set called Pretty Petites and is stamped in Island Indigo ink which is a pretty good match to the centre colour on the paint chip.  I finished the butterflies off with a little bling  and attached flags cut with the Framelits Hearts a Flutter set with a Retired Rhinestone circle brad.

Maybe you might like to visit your local Hardware store soon and see what you can find.  Thanks for stopping by and please say hi while you're here.  I love to see your comments.


Comments

  1. Love monochromatic cards, paint swatches are perfect for this too, Lovely eg too.- Ruthy

    ReplyDelete
  2. We were recently in the hardware store for plastic plumbing pipe that Hubby and I decided would be great for storing my markers in. When we left I mentioned I forgot to go to the paint swatch section for paper samples. He looked at me as if really you need more paper! Love this idea. Must get back to the hardware store soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My Husband thought the cards I made with the paint chips were a terrific idea, but yes, he complains that I have too much stuff and its taking over!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks