The Paper Craft Crew Sketch Challenge 45

Hello Everyone,

How are you this fine Wednesday?  Another Wednesday means it's time once again for another challenge with the Paper Craft Crew.


Here is my card

This week I'm using up some of the Sale-a-bration Dsp on my card along with some layered diecuts using Apothecary Accent and Hearts a Flutter framelits.  My layered Butterfly is from the set called Papillon Potpourri and is punched with the matching Elegant Butterfly punch.  My cardstock is Island Indigo, Crumb Cake, Pool Party and Whisper white with some Silver Glimmer for good measure.  The bottom two thirds of my Pool Party layer has been embossed with the Fancy Fan embossing folder.

Here is the sketch we are playing with this week.  Why don't you pop over to the Paper Craft Crew to check out what the other designers have created for your inspiration.  We would love for you to join in our challenge.


Thanks so much for stopping by.  Would love to hear what you think, and even better, have you design your own card and enter the challenge, for us to see.



Comments

  1. This is such a pretty "take" on this sketch. Love the layered labels. My fav colours used and the glimmer card. Vx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks