Beautifully Baroque Embossed

Hello Everyone,

How is your weekend going?  It's warm and sunny here.  Perfect for washing, LOL!
It also happens to be Bathurst weekend and I live with Petrol Head, oops sorry motor racing enthusiast who will be glued to the TV watching the great race at Mount Panorama for much of this weekend, so getting my post done early today, LOL!

This is an image I've had sitting on my desk which has been embossed quite a while with the Tie Dyed embossing technique.  It's finally been made up into a quick card.


Cardstock used is Pool Party for the base and Basic Gray with the greeting stamped onto Whisper White punched with the oval punch and layered onto Silver Glimmer punched with the vintage Designer Label punch.  I also realised I stuck this on crooked for my photo, but have since rectified it, LOL!

Here is a closer look at that embossed image with the Beautifully Baroque stamp.


Image was stamped in Versamark ink and embossed with a combination of powders for the tie dyed embossed technique - Pool Party, Melon Mambo and Frosty Glitter (aka 50/50 Dazzling Diamonds and Heat and Stick Powder).

Hope you like this effect.

Thanks so much for calling in today.  Hope you have a fantastic weekend.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks