Sneak Peek - Envelope punch board.

Hello Everyone,

The weather has cooled off here alot today and we are starting to get a few showers.  That's really nice because of our water situation, we rely on the rain to fill our tanks.  I hope there is more rain coming.

My pre-order arrived for this amazing new product call the Envelope punch board and I've been busy trying it out, on you guessed it, making some envelopes.


Here are the results

I wanted to do a few to go with cards I've already made in co-ordinating papers.


And I also made up a few spares for good measure and to use up a little excess dsp as well.


I think it will be a fabulous tool to demo, regardless of which dsp is used.  I'm thinking I will let everyone choose their own sheet this weekend at class and make their own envelope to take home.

More details on this tool are coming soon.

Have a great day.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks