Happy Birthday, Marian

Hello Everyone,

Today I'm sharing the card I've made for my Dear Kind and Wonderful Friend, Marian.

I've used the new Circle Thinlits and made a flip card for her using a little of the Vintage product.  This was the card I started with, then I added just a little more to it.



The Stamp set is called  Artistic Etchings which I know is a personal favourite.  I've combined it with the stamp set, Postage Due for the little stamps on the bottom corner and the background stamp Positively Chevron which has been gold embossed.  The base card is Bermuda Bay which is combined with Basic Black, Whisper White and sum Brushed Gold cardstock.  The basic black panel has been embossed through the Bigshot with the Lacy Brocade embossing folder. 

But I didn't stop there.  I've added to this card and I've combined some of the Flower trim with some Gold Smooch spritz & Little Leaves die.  I also added a signature butterfly from the Beautiful Wings die.


So now what do you think?  OTT?  Yes I think so too.  My girls actually didn't like this version, however too late to cry about it now.  They preferred the one above before I added flowers.  This birthday card is already late and I've popped it in the post.   Please take a closer look.

This is a closeup of the image on the front.  I feel it's a really striking and elegant combination and I like how it's turned out.  I just hope Marian likes it too as this wasn't originally the card I was to make her but the lure of these new Circle Thinlits to make these flip cards was just too great.


And here is the flip side of the circle.  A brushed gold circle on the other side stamped in Black Stazon.


This is the full view of the open card.


So, Happy Birthday Marian.  Hope this comes as a lovely surprise to you in the post.  I had fun making this card.  Hope you don't mind me sharing it with my blog followers.

To everyone out there reading this, hope you all have a fantastic day.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks