Some New Products & Paper Craft Crew Sketch Challenge # 64

Hello Everyone,

First a little business at hand.  You know those fabulous Flip cards I've been making, right?  The Thinlits are now available to purchase.  Just message me if you would like to order.  Here is some info, below.

They've been called flip cards, flip flop cards, swing cards, and more-but they have always been a bit tricky to create. Not anymore! Our amazing new Thinlits Card Dies cut and score to create a card that flips in just one step. Grab this amazing new product from 22nd Oct, 2013. PM me if you wish to order. Check out Youtube for videos for how to use these.



Item Description Price
133479 Label Card Thinlits Die $55.95 AUD/$67.95 NZD
133480 Circle Card Thinlits Die $55.95 AUD/$67.95 NZD

http://www3.stampinup.com/au/documents/thinlits_flyer_demo_10.13_SP.pdf
www3.stampinup.com



Paper Craft Crew Sketch Challenge

Well, it's Wednesday and that means its time for another sketch challenge at the Paper Craft Crew.  Below is this weeks sketch.  We hope that you can join us for this one.

videogram cover image

Today I've chosen to make another Christmas Card using the Snow Flurry Bigz die and Northern Flurry Embossing folder together with the Winter Frost designer series paper.


I've changed the retangular shape on the sketch for the Label from the Apothecary Accent Framelits which I've cut from Smoky Slate card and then embossed.  The base of my card is Pool Party and I've also used a border of Coastal Cabana card embossed with the Delicate Designs embossing folder.

Here is a closeup of my layered snowflake.


I really love the texture that embossing can add and would have to say that my Bigshot is my most used tool in my craftroom.  It's used for almost every card I make.

Here is a photo with the matching envelope I've made for it as well with a new product that's coming, our Envelope punch board.



Make sure you go on over to the Paper Craft Crew and see what the other team members have made for your inspiration this week.  Thanks for stopping by.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks