Another Bohemian You've Got This Card

Hello Everyone,

How is your weekend going?  I must say the weather has been a little ordinary here, frequent showers to heavy rain at times along with cool conditions and both girls have been out and about.  Mum's taxi was extremely busy again.

Today I'm showing a card I made earlier last week and I've been on a roll with this set called You've got this.  The flower image has been heat embossed with Black embossing powder and Smoky Slate ink was used on the background.  Here is a closeup.



The cardstock used is Basic Black, Whisper White and Bermuda Bay.   The patterned paper is from the Bohemian Designer paper pack.




Thanks so much for stopping by today.  I intend to relax for the rest of my Sunday night.  See you next time.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks