In Colour Butterfly Cards

Hello Everyone,

Today was my "Retired " stamps sale and first class I've held with the brand new catalogue and some new products.  It went very well and I want to show you a card I made in the new In Colours to showcase both new products and colours.



The stamps and Accessories used firstly were the new Watercolor Wings Photopolymer stamps and Bold Butterfliesframelits bundle, along with the Lots of Tags framelits.

The cardstock colours are Delightful Dijon, Mint Macaron, Tip Top Taupe and Cucumber Crush along with Whisper White card.  I used each of the four in colours inks as well with the stamps.  The only in colour missing was Watermelon Wonder, as I used it on another card.  Here are some closer pics.






We're gonna be having fun with these new colours.  The Printed papers on the cards come from the 2015-2017 paper stack too.  Its the same sheet for each with the diagonal being the reverse side of the floral.  Here are the four cards again.




I hope you are all having a wonderful weekend.  See you soon.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks