Timeless Elegance Thinking of You

Hello Everyone,

I am loving playing with this new Designer paper I've bought from the new catalogue called Timeless Elegance.  I think it's going to be so versatile for many occasions.  I've used it to make a "Thinking of You" card today.  Come and have a look.



The cardstock I've used is Basic Black for the base, Tip Top Taupe for the trim and Very Vanilla for the greeting.  I used the Papillon Potpourri stamp set for this Butterfly which was heat embossed on Vellum with Blushing Bride embossing powdere and the greeting cut with the Bitty Banners framelits is from the Teeny Tiny sentiments stamp set.   The dotted ribbon border punch was used under the bottom edge of the banner and the butterfly sits of a shape cut with the Lots of Labels framelits.  Here is the full pic of the card.



Thanks so much for stopping by.  I hope you have a great day.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks