Six Sided Sampler Butterfly Card

Hello Everyone,

How is your Sunday?  I would love to say I've had a lazy day at home, but that's not the case.  I still get to run my daughter to and from work on Sundays, and while I'm out do some groceries.  Isn't that fun, Lol!.

Today I have a card made with an older stamp set Six Sided Sampler and matching Hexagon punch which I've combined with the Bold Butterfly Thinlits and some in colours.  This is my take on the catalogue sample on page 105 of our Annual Catalogue.  Come and have a look.



The colours I've chosen to work with are Watermelon Wonder, Mint Macaron, Totally Taupe and a base of Sahara Sand cardstock combined with Very Vanilla.   I've also used the Gorgeous Grunge stamp set to stamp the background of the card and some older Washi Tape along the lower edge.  I think it ties in nicely both colour wise and with the Hexagon pattern.

Here's the full pic of my finished card.




I hope you have a wonderful day doing something you love.   See you soon. xo



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks