Paper Craft Crew Card Sketch Challenge #150

Hi Everyone,

Welcome to another Wednesday card sketch ch allenge at the Paper Craft Crew.  Here is this week's sketch.




I've decided its time for me to start Christmas card creations, so that's what I've chosen to do today.
I've used the Stamp Set Ornamental Pine which was a brand new one for me that I didn't get around to inking last Christmas and unfortunately it has retired and did not carry over for this year.  I always admired the cards I'd seen done with it.  I chose to combine it with Cardstock of Early Espresso and Very Vanilla with dsp from last year's Christmas specialty pack called All is Calm.  The inks used were Mossy Meadow, Early Espresso and Real Red.




I really like how this turned out even though there was quite a bit of fussy cutting involved here.  The Pinecones and Bauble where all cut and are raised on 3D foam.  I also added some retired Early Espresso ribbon from my stash.




I hope you've enjoyed seeing my card and that you will also play along.  For more inspiration for this week's challenge please go and see the other designs from our team this week The Paper Craft Crew.

 Have a great day.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks