Cucumber Crush Make and Takes

Hello Everyone,

I've been to a friend & fellow demonstrator Gaye Schrader's new catalogue launch today to support her and I'm showing the Make & Takes I made with her.  These are Gaye's designs and I was very happy to sit back and enjoy the afternoon with the other ladies there.

Come and have a look at what we made.  Mine were made from Cucumber Crush (new in colour) card combined with Whisper White and Basic Black, and I'm glad because its not a colour I would normaly gravitate to or be my first choice, so its great to have some samples in this colour to show my girls.

Here's the first one we made using the stamp set You've Got this.



The ink used on the background was Smoky Slate with the Cucumber Crush Flower stamped over the top and the matching ribbon tied around the panel.

Here's the second card made.  it has a base of Cucumber Crush, but this time I changed it up slightly to add my own twist, and some Glimmer paper at home to the back of the Butterfly cut with the Bold Butterflies Framelits.  I also used the Decorative Dots embossing folder on the Whisper White background to this card.  I hope Gaye doesn't mind my changes stepping up the card slightly to show another option.


Here's a closer look at the Butterfly




Here are both of the cards.  Don't they look great as a set and a great way to also showcase the In Colours.  Other ladies were making different coloured cards and I thought it was a great way to showcase the new colours.




Thank you Gaye so much for having me.  It was great catching up, as always, with other ladies and other demontrators.  A fantastic way to spend a Saturday arvo.  I hope you have a good one too.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks