Awesomely Artistic Card

Hello Everyone,

How was your weekend?  Mine was jam packed starting with a late night on Friday night for the Basketball finals at Noosa Leisure Centre and continuing on with lots of running around.  Mum's taxi was very busy.

First of all I must tell you about the Basketball results from the weekend which I forgot to share yesterday.  My daughter plays in two teams and was runner up in both.  She has too silver medals from the comp, U16's and U18's.  The Under 16s was a very close nail biting game 31 - 28 and it went right down to the last 40 seconds of the final quarter.  The second game was not so close, but thats life.   Pictures of medals below.

Onto today's card.  I've used Awesomely Artistic for this card using a Crumb Cake base.  Come and have a closer look.




I've stamped the background with images using Blackberry Bliss and Mint Macaron and combined with cardstock Very Vanilla, Mint Macaron and some Back to Black Dsp.  The Dragonfly from this stamp set was stamped onto vellum, heat embossed with Gold Ep and cut out.  Here's the full pic of the card.


Its a simple design inspired by our catalogue sample and I'm happy with how this turned out.

As promised here's my daughter's medals.  She's very proud of these and I was only allowed to look after one of them while she played the second game.




Thanks for indulging a proud Mum.  I'll see you again tomorrow.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks