Adventure Bound Butterfly card

Hi Everyone,

Its been another busy Thursday starting off very early today for my youngest to catch a ride at 7am to an interschool Netball carnival.  Our girls were a junior team up against older and more experienced senior teams, so you can imagine, it didn't end well, but they did gain valuable experience.  I then had to come back home to pick up my older daughter, run her to school then have my Physio appointment for my ongoing shoulder problem, have a short stint at home before picking up eldest again who has a short day at school on Thursdays and then back again at the end of the school day for the youngest.  Always on the run, lol.

It was a wonder I got anything done here today, but I have been trying because I have a small card class at home here tomorrow.  Thank goodness I had a card already prepared for today's post.   Come and have a look.




I've used the Adventure bound wood panel paper from the stack on a Strawberry Slush card base and added a layered butterfly on top cut with the Butterfly framelits consisting of Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer paper, Basic Grey card and Whisper White card stamped with a Butterfly from the Butterfly Basics stamp set with Rose Red ink.  Its been finished off with a Metal rimmed pearl.  Here is the full view of my card below.



I've added a birthday greeting from the Vintage Well Scripted stamp set punched with the Extra large Oval punch.   This was a very clean and easy card, quite quick to make, but so effective.  I always think the layered butterflies add such a Wow to any card.

Thanks for stopping by today.  Enjoy your day.




Comments

  1. I love the layered butterflies and the pop of the Strawberry Slush. Thanks for sharing, Carolyn.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for stopping by and commenting HJ, lovely hearing from you. Glad you like the layered butterflies. I use them a lot.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks