Timeless Elegance Rose Card

Hi Everyone,

Hope you all had a great weekend.  I'm back with a fresh card for Monday.  Today I've used the Timeless Elegance designer paper and coloured some of the roses on this particular piece with some Rich Razzleberry ink, sponged on.  Come and see.



The cardstock I've used is Rich Razzleberry and Very Vanilla along with the Oval framelits, Spring Flowers embossing folder and Papillon Potpourri butterfly.  Isn't this combination pretty.

Here is the full pic of the card.  My greeting comes from the Teeny Tiny sentiments stamp set and I've punched it out with the retired Modern Label punch.




Thanks so much for stopping by today.  Have a great Monday.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks