All is Calm Tree Card

Hello Everyone,

Today I've made another Christmas Card for my class tomorrow.  This time I've combined the Festival of Trees stamp set with All is Calm specialty papers, All is calm snowflake embellishments, the Deco Label framelits and the On Point embossing folder.  All the Christmas products are from last year.  The great thing is that the Festival of Trees stamp set is still available in this year's catalogue along with the matching punch.

The cardstock I've used is Lost Lagoon and Whisper White with some Dazzling diamonds glimmer.  Here is a closeup of the Deco Label panel showing the embossing and the Trees up close.



The whole combination is very pretty and I love how the card turned out.   The full pic is below.




Thanks so much for stopping by today.  I hope you have a fabulous Friday.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks