Floral Wings Just for You

Hello Everyone,

I hope you all had a fantastic weekend and a good start to your working week.  Its the second week of our School Holidays here.  Its a mid year break before the next term starts and I've been enjoying not having to do so much running around and a bit more of a sleep in (which I miss out on Sundays).

Today I've made another butterfly card, but this time using the Hostess Stamp set Floral Wings which can only be purchased with Hostess rewards for qualifying sales.  Hostess stamp sets are generally rarer because less people have workshops of spend the amount required in sales in one go to earn the Hostess $$$.  I really like this particular set.  Come and have a look at what I've done.




The cardstock here is Rich Razzleberry, Mint Macaron and Whisper Whisper white, with just a touch of Sahara Sand under the greeting to tie in with the ink and the lace on the card.  I love the texture of embossing folders and this particular Lovely Lace embossing folder.  It goes perfectly with lace and pearls.  Here is my card.




The inks used on the butterfly were Rich Razzleberry, Sahara Sand and Mint Macaron.  I also used the Razzleberry on the greeting.

Please let me know if you are thinking about getting some friends together for a workshop so that you could earn this stamp set or any of the others.  I can show you how and thanks so much for stopping by today.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks