Kinda Eclectic Birthday

Hello Everyone,

I hope you've had a great Friday.  I've had my youngest home with me today because she had some teeth pulled yesterday by the request of her Orthodontist.  Not fun, but she has coped pretty well.  There is no basketball tonight, thankfully, as I don't think she would have been able to play.

Today's card features the Kinda Eclectic stamp set which I've combined with Lots of Labels framelits and Well Scripted greeting.  Come and have a look.





There are butterflies in this stamp set in 2 sizes and I've used both on this card.  The Cardstock I've used is Whisper White and Crumb Cake, and the inks are Mossy Meadow and Hello Honey.  Here's the full photo of the card below.




I hope you like this one.  Thanks so much for stopping by today.  Please feel free to leave me a comment.  I love hearing from you.  Have a great Friday.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks