Just For You Bohemian Butterfly Card


Hello Everyone,

How's your Saturday going?  Its been another freezing cold day here on the coast with temps well below our average for this time of year.  They even had snow out west, which was pretty amazing and dreadfully cold I'm told, but also good to experience for the young ones.  Its a pretty rare sight in those parts of Queensland.

Today I'm back with a Butterfly card and the jewel shades of the Bohemian Designer series papers and matching card.  The Cardstock I've used is Bermuda Bay, Very Vanilla, Basic Black, Island Indigo and Blackberry Bliss.   Here's a closeup.




I've used both framelits of Butterfly thinlits and Bold Butterfly to cut a layer my butterfly and Rhinestones down the body.  The Banner punch was used on the Patterned paper and Blackberry bliss mat and the Spring Flowers embossing folder was used on the Basic Black background.  I've used the Teeny Tiny sentiments for the greeting.  Here's the full pic of the card.




I hope you enjoyed seeing this one and if your in our neck of the woods maybe its warmed you up thinking of Spring and warmer weather.  I was actually playing and singing along to Thirsty Merc's Summertime in the hopes of some warmer weather.  Lol.

Have a great day.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks