Lost Lagoon Butterfly Card

Hi Everyone,

How has your day been?  We've had a Body Shop party here this afternoon with the girls and it was a bit of school holidays fun.  Luckily I had this card I'm sharing with you today made in advance.



I've used the Watercolor Wings stamp set for this card along with Bold Butterfly and Butterfly thinlits framelits which were used to cut out the Stamped butterfly and the Vellum top layer.  I also used the Label framelits to cut a recess from the Lost Lagoon card which I've used Whisper White under.  The Lost lagoon top layer of this card was embossed with the Decorative dots embossing folde



The greeting and ww background was stamped with Delightful Dijon ink and the inks used on the butterfly were Lost Lagoon, Pool Party and Island indigo.

Thanks for stopping by today.  Have a great day.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks