For Purple Lovers everywhere

Hi Everyone,

I wanted to share a special card I made.  It's for a 21st Birthday which the mother of the young lady asked me to make.  She loves purple.

Now at the risk of being shot down in flames, I want to warn you in advance that the Dsp used on my card is non SU and I won't mention the brand name.  However in my opinion, SU need a range of dsp among their collections to go with all the colours in their Families and there is nothing that currently goes with Wisteria Wonder, Elegant Eggplant or Perfect Plum.  All colours need to be catered for, because there are plenty of Purple lovers out there.  I'm hoping with Colour Refresh and our upcoming new catalogue, this will be rectified.

This is an Easel card and I've used Elegant Eggplant for my base, with Whisper White and a little Wisteria Wonder on it.  I've also used a Coloured Pin (jewellery) on the bow, which can be removed and worn by the recipient, if they so wish.


The stamps I've used are Memorable Moments and Secret Garden with co-ordinating Framelits and ink pads of Wisteria Wonder and Elegant Eggplant.



I've used the Labels Framelits to cut the stamped image with the Age and the Elegant Eggplant mat and used the Lacy Brocade Embossing folder for texture on it.  I've also used the Little Leaves die to go with the Flowers and Floral paper used as well as a few little butterflies from Beautiful Wings embosslits ande Bitty Butterfly punch.

So there you have it, plenty of Stampin Up products incorporated into the creation of this card.


As an SU demo, I use SU products whenever possible and you can be assured I won't post this project onto any SU only forum like Stampin Connections.  If you would like to leave a comment, I do appreciate reading them.  Thank you so much.

Have a lovely day




Comments

  1. Wow this is Purplicious! So lovely and fresh. Great for a 21st and I just the little pin. Vx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Vicki, this card was a pleasure to make.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks