Paper Craft Crew Sketch Challenge #36


Hello Everyone,

Here I am again from sunny Queensland, Australia for this weeks card for the Paper Craft Crew Challenge.   Here is this week's sketch for you to play along with.

videogram cover image

This is my sample this week for the challenge. 


I've used the stamp set By the Tide for this Father's Day card.  The cardstock is Island Indigo, Crumb Cake and Whisper White with a little Dsp on the background from the Sale-a-bration paper pack called Sycamore Street.  The Coral is stamped in Whisper White Ink and the Seahorse and Greeting in Crumb Cake Ink.  I sponged a little bit of Calypso Coral Ink onto the Seahorse as well.

Here is a closer look at the stamped images.

I've also used some Island Indigo coloured Bakers Twine on my card.

Thanks so much for stopping by to view my card.  Please make sure you pop on over to the Paper Craft Crew and see what the other Design team members have made to inspire you this week.

Hope to see you join in the challenge.  I can't wait to see what you do with the sketch.










Comments

  1. Nice cutting with those seahorses! I like the subtle stamping on the crumbcake too. Vx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks