Paper Craft Crew Sketch Challenge 37

Hello Everyone,

It's that time again for another sketch challenge from the Paper Craft Crew.

This is my card using Floral District Designer Series Paper and Oh Hello & Blooming with Kindness stamp sets.


I couldn't get a really good photo showing up the stamping in the oval until I laid the card down flat, so this next photo gives you a better idea.  The oval with chevrons is stamped in Baja Breeze and the Greeting and flower are stamped in Rich Razzleberry.  They are also the cardstock colours along with Whisper White.





The ribbon is a retired Rich Razzleberry Taffeta Ribbon which I still had in my stash.  I've also used Oval Collection & Labels Framelits for my focal point of the card based on the sketch below.

PCCCS037-Sketch

Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope you will check out the other examples from the talented Design Team at the Paper Craft Crew.




Comments

  1. I like the label framelit you have used to frame your main piece. Really helps highlight it. Vx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks