A headstart for Valentine's Day

Hello Everyone,

Now that we are into the New Year, have you noticed how the shops are already putting out Easter Eggs, what the..!  Rediculous, I think, but while I'm waiting on placing my preorders from upcoming products from the Occasions Catalogue I thought I would make a heartstart on Valentine's Day by making a card.

While I don't need lots of these cards myself, and it's not so widely celebrated here in Australia as it is in the US, I do supply a gift shop with my cards, so there is an opportunity for me to make and sell a few Valentine's cards, and you never know if I might even have the inkling to make one, just for fun for my man.

Here is todays card.


The patterned paper on my card is from the pack called Modern Medley and I've used stamps and matching framelits, Hearts a Flutter, greeting from Teeny Tiny Sentiments, Bitty Banners and Deco Label framelit, cut from Raspberry Ripple card and embossed with Square Lattice Embossing folder on a card that's otherwise a Very Vanilla and Basic Black colour scheme.  Here is a closer look at the centre.


Thanks for stopping by to see my card.  Enjoy your day.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks