Peaceful Petals Tag Card - Sneak Peek

Hello people,

How is your Monday going?  We've had family visiting today.  It's been nice and cool with a great breeze on our patio this afternoon.

I received my pre-order with some new products and was able to create with card to showcase them,   I've used a stamp set called Peaceful Petals available in our Occasions catalogue from the end of this month.  I combined the stamp with the new Tag Topper Scallop punch to create a floral tag for my card.



The cardstock used is Calypso Coral, Early Espresso, Sahara Sand and Whisper White with some SAB designer series paper called Sweet Sorbet.  The Create the small Hexagons I've used the Hexagon Hive framelit die with the paper.  My background has been embossed with the new Arrows Embossing Folder and I've finished off  my card with some little butterflies cut with the Beautiful Wings Embosslits.


 
 
The flowers were stamped with Early Espresso ink and the centres were coloured with a white Gel pen for a more earthy look than coloured flowers.  The greeting from the same stamp set was also stamped with Early Espresso ink.

So what do you think?  A few new products have been used here, hopefully to wet your appetite for more to come soon.  I will be giving out that catalogues at my first few classes, or you can contact me for your own copy.

Have a great day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks