Paper Craft Crew Sketch Challenge #77


 
Hello Everyone,

Yes, Wednesday once again means its time for our challenge at The Paper Craft Crew.


videogram cover image

I've decided to turn this sketch vertically, and not only that, but turn it into an Easel Card.  It's been a while since I've made an Easel card and I was starting to get withdrawals, lol.  Here's my card using a combination of Framelits, Sale-a-bration Embossing folder and Fresh Prints paper stack.



Here is a closer look at the card front, which is based on the sketch.


And this photograph shows the base and another heart here which is the anchor to stand up my easel.



My cardstock is Whisper White, Pool Party, Crumb Cake and Raspberry Ripple.  Below is the side view to show you how the Easel card sits.

I want to thank you for coming by today.  We hope that you will visit the Paper Craft Crew site and submit a card of your own for this challenge as there are some fantastic examples from the Design Team this week for your inspiration.

Have a great day.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks