Sending Good Thoughts (Sneak Peek)

Hello Everyone,

It's another warm day on the Sunshine Coast here, but not so ghastly hot and humid as we had last week.   There's a nice breeze here which makes it bearable.  Those really hot temperatures have moved into other states of Australia. 
 
I'm having another play today with new goodies from the upcoming Occasions Catalogue which commences on 28th January.  The greeting used on this card comes from a set called Perfect Pennants and co-ordinates with Banner Framelits which can be purchased in a bundle.

Here is my card.


The background of my card has been stamped with the Peaceful Petals stamp set.  This layout was inspired by a card I've seen by Linda Heller but I have added notable additions to the card in the form of butterflies.  My butterflies come from the stamp set Papillon Potpourri and have been punched with the co-ordinating punches.  They are layered on an extra butterfly for shadow effect with the wings lifted.  I've also added some extra banners cut from Sweet Sorbet designer series papers. 


Cardstock used is Crisp Cantaloupe, Pool Party, Basic Black and Whisper White.

Thanks for calling in to see today's card.  Have a good one.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks