With Sympathy

Hello Everyone,

Today's is a very quick post.  I'm running a little late and it's been a big day so far.

I had my first class of the year with my regular stampers, which was fun and great to catch up with everyone after the holidays, and it was also a little tiring, doing the prep beforehand combined with a couple of late nights.  In the lead up to class, I found I was in need of a Sympathy card for a girlfriend who's Father had passed away.  I actually want to make 2 for the Family but this is the first one I've made.


The paper used is from the pack Afternoon Picnic and the Cardstock is Wisteria Wonder, Pool Party and Very Vanilla.  The Stamps used are You're Lovely (SAB), Teeny Tiny Sentiments and Collage Curios.  The layered focal image has been cut with the Deco Label Framelits with the Wisteria layer embossed with Fancy Fan embossing folder.  Here is a closer look at the stamped images which were stamped with Wisteria Wonder and Black Stazon Inks.


Thanks for stopping by today.  If you are interested in getting your own Free products during Sale-a-bration, pleast contact me for your own copy of the brochures.   I also run regular classes, so if you're on the Sunshine Coast , Qld and are interested you can contact me to be on my mailing list and receive regular updates for my schedule.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks