Another Quick Sympathy Card


Hello Everyone,

Back from a long but fun day in Brisbane today celebrating my niece's 4th Birthday today.  I will do a separate post for that, but right now I wanted to share another Sympathy Card made for the Mother of my friend who just lost her elderly Dad this week.

I've also used the same stamp set - You're Lovely and papers from the pack called Afternoon Picnic, however I've included the Hexagon Hive Framelits onto the background, and some little butterflies from the Beautiful Wings embosslits.



The cardstock used is Wisteria Wonder, Basic Black, Pool Party and Very Vanilla.  The stamped panel cut with the Deco Label framelits is shown below.



Thanks for dropping in this Sunday.  Hope you enjoy whats left of your weekend.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks