Because you're Awesome

Hi Everybody,

I'm sharing a card today that was made for a Staff member at the High School my girls attend.  The girls only discussed with me on the weekend that Chappy was moving on to another school.  I only had one night to come up with something, and seeing that I had these colours out already to make another male I decided to use the same materials.  The background on this card was made in the holidays when the girls and I were playing with the Shaving cream technique.




The cardstock used here is Basic Black, Whisper White (for the shaving cream background) and Smoky Slate.  I incorporated the Star framelits in this card and the greeting comes from the SAB stamp set called Botanicals for You.




I heard that Chappy was very impressed with the card and even held it up in the photograph the local paper took of him on his last day.  My daughter said, "Mum will be so pleased".

Thanks for stopping by, have a great day.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks