Long Skinny Butterfly Card with Shaving Cream background


Hello everyone,


Making shaving cream backgrounds is a lot of fun.  I made so many of these in the school holidays with my girls and we made more again last weekend at class with the ladies.

This card was created with one of our earlier sheets and I used it for my display.



The cardstock used was Pool Party, Watermelon Wonder and Basic Black.  I also used border punches, Scallop and Dotted Ribbon on this card.  The background was created with at least 4 reinkers.  Not an easy sheet to replicate or use, the more colours, the busier the background gets.  I am however happy with the finished result here.  The Watermelon and Black butterfly is bold enough to stand out on the background here.  The greeting on this card comes from the Rose Wonder stamp set.




Please let me know what you think of this one, and thanks so much for stopping by.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks