Happy Birthday Butterfly Square Card (with Shaving Cream background)

Hello Everyone,

Here's another card that was made using the background that was created with the Shaving Cream technique that my girls and I played with over the Summer holidays.





The cardstock I've used on this one is some retired Baja Breeze for the base combined with Basic Black, Whisper White and Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer card.  The greeting comes from the stamp set  Rose Wonder  and has been cut with the matching framelit.   The black butterfly has been cut with the Butterfly thinlit dies and rests of another one cut the the Bold Butterfly die out of the Glimmer paper.




I love the overall effect achieved with the muted tones on the background agains the Black & Dazzling butterfly and matching border.  I really enjoyed making this one.

Have a great day.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks