Stamp Ink Paper #41 Wedding Card challenge

Hello everyone,

It's another Tuesday and time for another Stamp Ink Paper challenge.  This week its a Wedding theme and we hope that you will join in.





This is the card I've created this week.  Cardstock used is Rose Red, Pink Pirouette and Whisper White.  I've used a Vintage embossing folder called Spring Flowers on the White background and stamp set called Happy Notes for my Wedding greeting which has been cut out and mat with the Deco Label framelits.





I found some pink ribbon flowers in my stash to use on this card and I also dug out my Beautiful Wings embosslits from retirement cut cut some little butterflies to adorn my card.   Here is a closeup.





We look forward to seeing your creation at Stamp Ink Paper.  Make sure you visit and see what our other talented designers have made for you and have a great day.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks