Paper Craft Crew Card Sketch challenge 184

Hi Everyone,

It's Wednesday again at that means its time for the Paper Craft Crew card sketch challenge this week, with the sketch below.  This will be my first one back from shoulder surgery and it feels great to be doing normal things again and getting into a routine.




The cardstock I've used is Basic Black, Whisper White, Lost Lagoon and Blushing Bride glimmer card.  I dragged out the retired Lovely Labels stamp set and Artisan label punch for the greeting and I layered up some of my favourite butterflies that were cut with the Butterfly framelits.   Here's my card.




I've used Circle framelits with Whisper White card and then embossed the circle with the Spring flowers embossing folder as a base for my butterfly and the patterned card panel behind was made with the  Shaving cream technique.  It's something my daughters and I played with over the school holiday break.  We all gave it a go.  The sheet is pictured at the bottom of this post.

Here's a closer look at the card.  The little flowers were cut with the Botanical Builder framelits.




This was the effect we achieved with the Shaving cream and a number of different re-inkers.  We felt this sheet was a bit busy to use as a background on a card, so I cut just a strip of it for a panel.  It created a great contrast against the black card.




We hope you will join us for this week's challenge at the Paper Craft Crew.  Have a great day.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks