Stamp Ink Paper Challenge #37

Hi Everyone,


It's time for our next challenge at Stamp Ink Paper, details below.



I do enjoy using these types of products particularly for masculine cards, but today I made a Congratulations card using up some wood elements and paper from the retired Adventure bound paper stack.   I really love the realistic look of nature in these papers and the tree sheet was one of my favourites.  I did use some new dies called Botanical builder for some foliage in the foreground on this card.




The cardstock I've used is Basic Gray, Sahara Sand, Crumb Cake and Mossy Meadow.  I used my Wink of Stella over the Wooden Congrats & wooden button and also over my Butterfly which was cut with the Bold Butterfly die.





Thanks so much for stopping by today.  We hope you will play along with us at Stamp Ink Paper for this challenge.

Have a great day.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks