Happy Birthday Karree

Hi Everyone,

My eldest daughter has turned 17 today and I want to show you the card I made her (with her help).  She actually made the background for this card on a A4 sheet with the Shaving Cream technique when we were first playing .  I've featured the colours on this sheet before as we've chopped it up to make a number of cards already.

This one features the Buterfly thinlit dies




The cardstock is Blackberry Bliss, Very Vanilla, Mossy Meadow and some Brushed gold from my stash.  The greeting here comes from the Rose Wonder stamp set.  Reinkers and ink pads used for this card and the background technique were Blackberry Bliss and Mossy Meadow.



As I said earlier, Karree created thhis background herself and chose these colours so I knew she would like them.

Here's her Birthday Cake and the Birthday girl.




It's a Caramel Mud cake with Salted Caramel filling and drizzled over the top and shaved white chocolate around the edges of the cake.  Very rich.




Happy Birthday Karree :-)



Comments

  1. Happy birthday Karree.
    A gorgeous card and that cake looks yummy! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks