Botanical Builder Make n Take

Hi Everyone,

I am just getting back to some regular posting and catching up on some of the cards I made last month for my catalogue launch.  This was one that featured the Botanical Builder bundle.  Come and take a look.




This is the reverse side of one of the patterned papers in the Botanical Gardens pack which I've combined on this card with Whisper White thick card for the base, Hello Honey, Pool Party and some retired Bravo Burgundy (just for the flower centre).  I quite like how this turned out with the contrasting Yellow blossom against the Black and White.

The greeting comes from the SAB stamp set Sky is the Limit.





Thanks so much for stopping by today.  Have a great day.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks