Blended Bloom Birthday

Hello Everyone,

Its Sunday arvo here and we're coming to the end of the weekend.  All the rain disappeared today after what has been an extremely wet 24hours prior, so I didn't get as much play time as I would have liked.  I did, however catch up on some washing and was able to have it dry out in the sunshine.  It was a lovely sunny day.  Onto my card for today.

The stamp used on this card is new and is called Blended Bloom which I've coloured with the Cherry Cobbler & Daffodil Delight sets of blendabilities.  Have a look at this beautiful bloom.



I've used cardstock of Basic Black and Whisper White on my card plus some patterned paper from the Back to Black designer pack.  I've used the new Lovely Lace embossing folder on the Whisper White background and a paper doily under the bloom.  Here's the full card.



I'm very happy with this card.  The blossom is so striking against the Black and White.  Its a favourite colour combination.

Thanks so much for stopping by.  I hope you enjoy the rest of your weekend.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks