Happy Father's Day DAD

Hello Everyone,

I've just made my first Father's Day card of the year using some wonderful new products.  Its also been a break from bees, to make a Father's Day card for a change.

I'm really happy with this one.  Stamps are Snapshot and Teeny Tiny Sentiments.  The Patterned paper is from the new pack called Back to Black.  Come and have a look.




I've stamped the Camera onto Basic Black card with Whisper White craft ink, allowed it to dry then cut it out.  I've also done something else a little cool here.  I punched out the centre of the camera lense with the 3/4 inch circle punch and layered acetate and a smoky slat stamped image, punched with circles and then reassembled them.  Its hard to show it up in photography but I think it looks great.

The cardstock used is Basic Black, Whisper White, Pacific Point and Smoky Slate.  Here is the full card below.


The Pacific Point bottom border has been embossed with the Argyle embossing folder and I've used the new Alphabet Framelits for DAD cut out of Basic Black card.

Thanks for stopping by to see my card.  See you tomorrow.




Comments

  1. Oh No. I haven't even thought about Father's Day yet! I better get my thinking cap on! This is such a great card using the camera and I love the idea for the lens!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks