Flower Patch Birthday

Hello Everyone,

I've made another card with my new Photopolymer Flower Patch stamp set and coordinating framelits today.  Its a pretty pink card  Come and have a look.




The inks used for this Pretty Pink blossom are Blusing Bride, Coastal Cabana and Hello Honey.  Fort the leaves I've used Wild Wisabi and Garden Green and for the Papillon Potpourri Butterfly I've used Pool Party.  The cardstock is Pink Pirouette, Pool Party, Basic Black and Whisper White.  The black background has been embossed with the Lovely Lace embossing folder.  The greeting comes from the Label Love stamp set punched with the Artisan Label punch.  Heres's the full view of my card.




Thanks so much for calling in to see today's creation.  Would love to hear some feedback from you on this card.  I really live the Pink/Black combo and hope you do too.   See you next time.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks