Kinda Eclectric Butterfly card

Hello Everyone,

How's your weekend going?

Its been a bit of a lazy day today, when I really should have got in and got lots of crafting done and kits finished off from yesterday's class, but I just didn't feel like it.  I was so tired, and so were the girls after all the rehearsals and 4 performances of Calamity Jane this week, culminating in the final night last night.  The show and whole production was amazing.  A girlfriend joined me last night to watch the show.

Onto today's card.  I've used Kinda Eclectic stamp set with butterflies to today's card.  Is that any surprise?  I often turn to butterflies, this time using a more neutral colour pallette.



The cardstock is Early Espresso, Whisper White and Crumb Cake and the inks used are Hello Honey, Early Espresso, Soft Suede and Baked Brown Sugar.  Here's the full view of the card.



I've used the Lacy Brocade embossing folder on the front Early Espresso panel and double layered my largest Butterfly that sits on it.

Thanks for stopping by.  Hope you have a great weekend.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks