Rev up the Fun Dad

Hello Everyone,

Today I have another card to show you for Dad's Day.

I've used a couple of stamp sets here - Rev up the fun, Gorgeous Grunge and Dotty Angles Background.  I've combined with Window & Little Letters Framelits, pics below.



The cardstock used is Lost Lagoon, Basic Black and Whisper White.  Inks used are Basic Gray, Smoky Slate, Whisper White and Lost Lagoon.  The full length view is below.



The black Window Framelit shape is actually the centre from a frame I cut for a card I'm sharing with you tomorrow.  Waste not want not.  I often have extra bits on my desk, spares if you will, when I'm making other cards that I like to try and utilize.

Thanks so much for stopping by today.  Have a good one. :-)



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks