Blossom Party


Hello Everyone,

How is your Thursday going?  Im sorry I am very late with my post tonight, having just got home from the School Musical Calamity Jane which my daughters both appeared in.  It was opening night tonight and I didn't quite get my blog done before we left this afternoon.  What a terrific show they put on for us.  Thoroughly enjoyable and they were wonderful.

Today I have a couple of cards I've made here using up some bits and pieces from my desk and using a retired die Blossom Party which I've just sold from my retired stash.  I wanted to make a few more blossoms and use it once again before I let it go.  Come and have a look.

Here is the first of the two cards I've made to show you.


This card is Daffodil Delight, Tangerine Tango, Basic Black and Whisper White and uses some leftover Hexogon Hive framelit (hexs from within were used on another card) with a Papillon Potpourri butterfly and Itty Bitty Banners sentiment.  Closeup below.


Essentially the blossom is made up of different coloured cardstock all layered up and mounted on dimentionals on the card.

Next I have a square card I've made with cardstock of Pretty in Pink (retired) Basic Black, Daffodil Delight, Whisper White and Gumball Green (retired).  Come and have a look.



The Black background has been embossed with the new Lovely Lace embossing folder and I've used the retired Scribbles Swirls die under the blossom.  The greeting comes from the stamp set Six sided sampler which I've punched out with Decorative label punch, and I've also added a punched Bitty Butterfly.  Below is a closer look at that blossom which is once again assembled and raised with dimentionals.



Thanks so much for stopping by today to view my cards.  I was thankful I got some more use from this die before letting it go.  Have a great day.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks