Thinking of You Blossom Card


Hi Everyone,

I hope you had a great weekend.  I did.  I've been playing with products both new and old while waiting for an order to arrive.  Just recently I sold my Blossom Party die and before it went I had cut out a few more and assembled the blossoms ready for use.  I have another one I've been saving that I'm using up on today's card.  I've teamed it with the new Striped Scallops Thinlit die which I've used on the background.  Come and have a closer look.


The cardstock used here is Naturals White, Pistachio Pudding, Crumb Cake, Daffodil Delight and Whisper White.  The Sentiment comes from the stamp set Sweet Essentials and the Butterfly comes from the new set I have called Kinda Eclectic.  I've designed this as a square card.  Have a look below.



So what do you think of this card?  I like to combine something old with some new.  Many of my customers are the same.  We all have older things in our stash that we should be using.

Have a great day.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks