Happy Watercolor Thank You Card


Hello Everyone,

Happy Tuesday.  We had such beautiful weather today, nothing but blue sky.  It was a great morning for a walk, which always puts me in a great frame of mind.  Plus I'm with a friend chatting so it never feels like exercise, and we finish with coffee and today our treat was a white chocolate and raspberry muffin, yum.

Today's card is a Thank you card I've made using an image from Happy Watercolor stamp set which I've coloured with Blendabilities in Rich Razzleberry.  I've added a little bee and I've created a window cutout in and Frame with the Deco Label Framelits.  come and have a closer look.



The cardstock I've used is Blackberry Bliss, Lucky Limeade (retired) and Whisper White.  The greeting comes from the stamp set Blooming with Kindness.  Here's the full view of my card below.




Thanks so much for stopping by.  I hope you have a happy Tuesday.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks