Paper Craft Crew Sketch challenge 53

130523 PCC Sketches v1-003.jpg

Hello from Downunder,

How was your week?  Did you check out our sketch challenge last week, as voting is now open.  Now for today's sketch from the Paper Craft Crew.  We would love you to play along with this one.  No surprises for guessing what image I chose to feature on today's card. 

Today I'm using a set called Strength and Hope for this gorgeous butterfly.   It might be familiar to you in the Best of 25 years Butterfly set, as it's been re-released for that.  I like to do things a little differently to the others, and I also don't always have access to the same products at the same time being in Australia so I have combined images from a few different sets today to create a unique card, but also incorporate some new products.

I'm using my favourite designer series paper at the moment called Eastern Elegance.  It's great to focus on the paper at the moment with the current special of Buy 3 packs and get the 4th for free.  As I said I've combined stamps from a few sets, so the Label is stamped with Memorable Moments in Black Stazon to create the dotted border, the Butterfly is from Strength and Hope stamped in Smoky Slate, the border across the ribbon is stamped with Mosaic Madness set in Black Stazon and the greeting on the circle is from Six Sided Sampler stamped in Smoky Slate as well.  Have a closer look here


The base of  my card is Basic Black with a layer of Smoky Slate, then the strips of Eastern Elegance paper.  I've also used some of the Chevron Ribbon in Crushed Curry across my card and I've stamped my butterfly twice, once directly onto the Label and a second time to cut out.  Pearls finish off my card.

Thank you so much for stopping by.  We hope to see you play along with one of your own creations this week at the Paper Craft Crew.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks