Some Christmas Paper Bow Cards

Hello Everyone,

I'm currently in a tidying/moving my workspace/cleaning out frenzy so luckily I had this post saved for just such an occasion when I have no time to play myself today.

Some weeks back I was playing with paper bows.  I wanted to show you some that I've done as Christmas cards as well.

 This one uses a base of Island Indigo card.

And this one has a base of Cherry Cobbler.  The cards use a Christmas greeting set called Greetings of the Season.  I've been making a few of these to use up some of last years Christmas paper stack.



Thanks so much for stopping by.  It's really lovely hearing what you thing, so please feel free to drop me a comment.

Have a great day.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks