Sharing another Birthday card, plus a recent Thank you.

Hello everyone,

I have one more Birthday Card to share with you, which was made by the lovely Michelle, who is my downline.  You can find her blog here Michelle's Creations.

Isn't this stunning.

 She's made this in some of my current favourite colours using the Swallowtail stamp.  Yes, everybody knows me well.  That Chevron ribbon as a border is stunning.

Here is a closer look at that Simply pressed clay flower too.

I just love this card, thank you Michelle.

While I was preparing this post, I thought I would add a quick little card I've made to pass onto a customer with her order.  It's very basic using the By the Tide stamp set and a base card of Pool Party with Naturals White card and Bermuda Bay for the punched border trim.


Thanks for popping in today.  Please feel free to leave me some comments.  I love hearing from you.
Bye for now.


Comments

  1. Oh my, Michelle's card is lovely!!! And I also like your thankyou card. Vx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks